Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE CAR ACCIDENT.(poem #5)

Walkin from the candy store like the happiest person in the world.
i gaze across the street as i looked closely and spotted a little girl.
Suddenly the world stopped as I spotted a car coming.




the little girl was standing in the street, I dropped my candy bag and start running.I saw my life flash quickly before my eyes,the car tires went screech, and to my suprise the car didn't hit us and suddenly i prayed.i woke up from my dream and I see this girl every day.






LINE1-SIMILE
LINE2-simile.
LINE3-ALLITERATION
LINE6- ONOMATOPOEIA

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Remember: similes and metaphors are comparisons. You can't just use the word "as" and think you've made a comparison if nothing is being compared.

You seem to have a good sense of usng alliteration.