Thursday, April 17, 2008

(poem 2) i hate lisa!

my sister lisa took a walk to the store(.a)
my sister lisa came back with no bag.(b)
my sister lisa is spoiled to the core.(a)
my sister lisa acts like an old hag(b)



lisa cries to get her way.(c)
daddy falls for it every time.(d)
I hate havin a little sister more and more every day.(c)
up my back she loves to climb maybe tommorrow i'll hit her with a chime.(D)


life slapped me in the face when lisa was born.(personification)
lisa sounded like a cat crying wah wah.(onomatopoeia)

1 comment:

G. Latman said...

Even though you have abab cdcd rhyme scheme for the first two stanzas, your third stanza does not maintain the rhyme scheme. The concept of "scheme" is that it is a pattern that is maintained throughout the poem, not just in part of the poem.